Through leadership and empowerment, we support and encourage under-served school-aged girls (6th through 12th grade), and young women to live victoriously and not defeated; to reach their full potential. We serve by implementing mentoring and support programs and challenge students to rise above life’s circumstances to become their best selves.
We will challenge those we serve to build a bridge that reaches success and make confident decisions that will set them on a path to a successful future.
Your True Potential within Reach
Who do we serve and why?
Our passion is to make an impact and support students in the public-school community who are struggling with life challenges and who are under-served. Working in partnership with principals, counselors, teachers and the community by implementing our mission and vision. This partnership will allow the organization to directly support students who demonstrate the need for our resources and programs. Reaching Out Now, Inc. (RON) will implement programs that will serve the students and schools throughout the school year. RON will work in tandem with schools to fill the educational gap by empowering the next generation of students in public schools.
- The programs will serve girls and their families in 6th grade through post-secondary age 21.
- We will support students to develop and grow as future leaders in their field of choice may it be a domestic engineer or the boardroom. We will motivate and help them foster their God-given talents and abilities and understand success using our framework and curriculum established and created by the organization.
- We will engage and draw support from the community, churches, educators, business leaders, and public officials to come together and support our programs as we fulfill its mission and vision.
- We will partner with nonprofit organizations to provide additional support to students in the program.
- We will establish programs that will allow the community to come alongside and give back through monetary donations, internship opportunities, and/or volunteer support.